Monday, June 27, 2016

#Uberexit Should Follow #Brexit

What we need is an #Uberexit, just like #Brexit

I will tell you why. Just read this letter to Uber Cab Services.

"I still haven't got a response to this LETTER TO UBER sent on June 26, 2016.

“In the morning (June 26) when I opened my Uber app to book a cab I found Rs 60 outstanding. This related to a very bad experience with a Uber cab driver in March 2016. There was lengthy correspondence between me and you and you told me clearly that the Rs 60 had been waived.

“When I saw the outstanding, I decided not to take Uber and booked a cab by Ola. Now I find that I am billed Rs 50 for a ride that I never booked and which I never took in the first place. Incidentally your records show that that ride was taken at the unearthly hour of 3.28 AM by a driver named Nage-SHAM. If that isn't a SCAM or a SHAM, I don't know what it is!!

“You seem to be in the habit of deliberately harassing your customers. I get two emails from you later, saying that the Rs 60 outstanding has been corrected, the balance now being zero. And then you have the audacity to bill me Rs 50 again for a cab that I never booked. Are you making money out of your preposterous cancellation charges?

“You are causing great harassment to your customers by your callous and brutish practices. You DON'T have a telephone helpline to call; and there is no proper customer service even through email. The customer’s cry for help or support is a vain cry in the wilderness! This morning, if Ola had not bailed me out, I would not have reached my destination. I demand that you not only apologize for your brutish insensitivity, but also that you compensate me for the mental tension caused by your arrogance in billing me Rs 50 again after wiping out the earlier outstanding of Rs 60.

“Don't think you can get away with harassing your customers. I expect a proper response from you. Otherwise, this affair of your Crappy Uber Taxi Service will be brought to the notice of everyone on the Internet.

“Angrily,

“A Disgusted Customer”


No comments: