Thursday, June 30, 2016

#UberScam, Uber Harassment: How Uber Harasses Customers Repeatedly!

Listen, Axxxx!

Just woke up from an afternoon nap to see you letter staring out of my mobile phone. A most unpleasant experience! You have the audacity to write that "I would not be able to compensate anymore". Such a smug condescending attitude towards an outraged and infuriated customer. You continue to indulge in Uber-sadism! You disgusting specimens hide behind the Internet and send idiotic emails, when all you have to due is to get your Boss in Hyderabad to phone and apologize for the shock-treatment given to me. But you have the nerve to talk about petty monetary compensations! It shows your mercenary mentality! 

"Uber Cancellation Charges Scam" is what I am talking about. In March 2016 it was really horrible. The driver refuses to come in time; I have to catch a train for which I took a costly ticket; and I am put to the utmost tension. I had to take an auto to the railway station at that time, barely in time to catch the train. And you have the temerity to impose a cancellation charge of Rs 50. Only after lengthy correspondence you decided to waive it, but you did NOT. Because in June 2016 when I had to travel 20 kms to my destination, I find the cancellation charge of Rs 50 still outstanding. That's not incompetence; it's brutish sadism! I had to book an Ola Cab! It was costly, but Ola at least does not display that sneaky conniving reptilian behaviour of yours that plays havoc with customer's minds through fake cancellation charges! I can well imagine a nightmarish scenario where Uber drivers (or is it Uber itself?)  throw 'cancellation charges' like poisonous darts to harass customers! Surge pricing is bad enough,but fake cancellation charges is just a mean low-down dirty trick. 

You do not have a telephonic helpline. You are faceless, voiceless. You hide behind the Internet and play your dirty games. I hate your stupid insensitive bureaucratic emails (yours is the worst!). I am expecting an apology from your Uber Head in Hyderabad/India for the mental torture created for me through your scam of 'cancellation charges'. I'm scared now to book a Uber cab, because who knows, I may be inflicted with another horrible 'cancellation charge'. I feel Uber drivers (in collusion with Uber) are hitting out at customers who don't take their cabs (because of their supercilious/time-wasting/grossly insensitive attitudes!)

You Axxxx are unfit to write a gracious and apologetic email letter. Such courtesies are beyond Uber's uncouth Customer Support department!  I am going to tell all my friends and colleagues not to patronize Uber ever, especially because of your stupid email. What do you mean that "I would not be able to compensate you anymore"? What are you insinuating? I want an APOLOGY immediately, preferably in writing! 

Disgusted, Outraged, and Sick-with-Uber

No comments: